Welcome back. So after learning how to blend with both warm and cool tones in the last two modules, today we are going to bring it all together and do all the colours of the rainbow and not only blend from light to dark upwards – we will now work on blending sections side by side.
This looks like it’s very complicated but when you break it down it really isn’t. When I did this in class with my VTCT students they were terrified when they started and by the time they went on to the second eye they were delighted with life!
If you have put in the practice over the past 10 weeks then this look will bring everything you have learned together and you should have so much fun bringing all the colours together. It does look bananas for a long time but eventually it all makes sense I promise.
Some advice before you go to practice the I found worked quite well for my students in class.
- Organise the brushes you need for each section of your blend
- You will need a flat/fluffy brush for your darkest colour then tiny blenders for the medium and lighter colours on top
- Take it in sections and just concentrate on your blend going from dark to light fading from the socket to the brow bone just as you have done for the last 10 modules. It will be a dark, medium and light colour but for this look you will be doing that three times in three sections.
- Remember your sections : Section 1 : Blue (light, medium and dark blue), Section 2 :Purple (dark purple, bright purple/pink and light pink) and then Section 3; Red (red, orange and yellow)
- If you do that for the three sections, eventually they will blend side-by-side if you bring some of the colours on each of the levels over just a TINY bit into the the section beside it.
- Another tip that will help is to make sure not to bring your blue section in too far. You want to have room for your purple and red sections past that.
- You also don’t want your red section to come in too far either as you want to blur the green on the lid up quite high to make they eye look really big. You can fade your yellow over to meet the top of the green but only have the red and the orange come in as far as the start of the iris.
Now between those tips, the video tutorial and the worksheet you will be flying!!
As with the last sections I will ask you to follow the same method regarding the worksheet. Watch the video, practice, then watch the video again while answering the questions. When you go to practice after this you should have a better understanding of the sequence and method involved.
And as always practice, practice and then practice some more!
I hope you enjoy,
Lots of love,
Products: Brows: Soap Brows – www.beautybay.com Illamsqua Brow Cake “Thunder” – www.illamasqua.com (use code JEANETTE25) Eyes: Plouise Rumour Base 02 – http://www.plouise.co.uk (affiliate link – use code JEANETTECRONIN10) Bperfect x Stacey Marie Carnival Xl Palette, “Mood”, “Make Waves”, “Why Though?”, “Reckless, “Wasted”, “Funki”, “Pep Talk”, “In Lust”, “Nuke”, “The Hype and “Ecstasy” – www.bperfectcosmetics.com (use code 20JEANETTE) Plouise Secret Sinner Palette “Climax” – http://www.plouise.co.uk (affiliate link – …
As always I ask that you watch the video tutorial then practice. After you have practiced you can watch the video again and this time use this worksheet. While you are watching the videos write in all the answers as I explain them in the tutorial. This you help you remember the sequence better and …